[Windump] Windump on Vista

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Mar 20 08:43:38 PDT 2007

Did you run Windump with elevated privileges i.e. opening the command line right clicking on it and using "run as administrator"? Due to UAC, even if you are logged in as an administrator, you are in a locked down environment that prevents you to do what a normal administrator (i.e. pre-vista) would be allowed to do.

Hope it helps