[Winpcap-users] Link Error

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Feb 22 16:21:48 GMT 2006

Hi Ray,

Did you solve your linking problem? I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the
ip helper api LIB file (iphlpapi.lib) is not included in the "vanilla"
Visual C++ 6.0 installation, you need to install a version of the Microsoft
Platform SDK compatible with VC6 in order to have that lib file.  This
version of the PSDK is available on the Microsoft web site at

http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdk-full.htm.

Hope it helps