[Winpcap-users] Windump problem - I don't see ANYTHING

jedimaster024-windump at yahoo.com jedimaster024-windump at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 17:55:36 GMT 2006

OK, maybe I've been going about this the wrong way... instead of asking if the
wireless cards I have will work with windump/winpcap, maybe I should be asking
the question the other way around:

If I want to packet sniff--IN PROMISCUOUS MODE--is there any card that I can
buy that is definitely supported?  If so, tell me what it is!

... or do I have to take the plunge (back) into Linux to do packet sniffing??