[Winpcap-users] WinPcap and Windows 7 64-bit

Diaz, Jose jdiaz at THOMASGROUP.COM
Fri Jul 3 15:17:09 PDT 2009

I haven't been able to install either WinPcap 4.0.2 or WinPcap 4.1 beta5 on my computer.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate RC 64-bit.

Is there anything that either I or you can do?

Thank you,

José Díaz | IT Supervisor

Thomas Group, Inc.

5221 N. O' Connor Blvd, Suite 500 | Irving, TX 75039  USA

direct: 972.401.4452 | business mobile: 214.287.5604 | personal mobile: 972.343.8109

jdiaz at thomasgroup.com <mailto:jdiaz at thomasgroup.com>  | www.thomasgroup.com <http://www.thomasgroup.com/>

The information transmitted is Thomas Group, Inc., Proprietary and Intellectual Property.  It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

P   Please consider the environment before printing this email.