[Winpcap-users] Injected packets are duplicated on vmware

rouli rouli.net at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:31:54 PDT 2010

vCenter 4.0.0
After some digging, I don't believe the problem is with the VMWare, but
rather with vista.
I have installed the same vista image on a physical machine, and still see
packet duplication.

Since it's only got Service Pack 1 installed, I'm now installing Service
Pack 2 and will check whether the problem persists.