[Winpcap-users] About the packets loss , what is the bottleneck ?

Fish" (David B. Trout fish at infidels.org
Mon Sep 20 19:55:58 PDT 2010

#1: I wholeheartedly agree.

#2: Oops! Yes, you are right again. I suggested it since I knew without it enabled the host CPU must then calculate the checksum which would likely introduce a noticeable delay at higher traffic volumes, but forgot that such delays only impact the TCP/IP stack and not packet capturing. My bad. Thanks for correcting me on that.

--
  "Fish"  (David B. Trout)
    fish at softdevlabs.com