[Winpcap-users] WinPCAP packets capture delay..

Alimjan Kuramshin alimjankuramshin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:23:08 PDT 2010

> The WinPcap driver is not dispatched as a thread, at the end of the story it's mainly interrupt driven.
>
> Have a nice day
> GV

Hello, Gianluca!

So, as i can understand it's probably some my mistake or something, i'm about .. at the end of story.. ? :/
Can You please tell me what result You have got with WinPcap sending code and Wireshark capturing of 10000/1000000
packets? If You set view time stamp to 'time since previous packet captured' on Your machine, You don't see any
abnormal 'delays' ? Very important to me, please!!

Thanks, bye..