[Winpcap-users] winpcap and ip change

Thorsten Stoffregen thorsten.stoffregen at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 11:35:55 PDT 2010

So far I tested only on Windows 7, I am not until
Monday in the lab again. Then I can write an demo which send
such packages.

I testet with wireshark and netsh tool, same behavior...
packets are on the
network (captured with another pc and mirror-switch) but doesn't
show in the capture.
I've seen quite a lot other (non-Profinet) packages, but now
I'm not quite sure if these where only broadcast or direct
addressed to the interface.

On Monday I will write a simple demo and look further into
this.

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----