The members of the WinDump team are:
- Loris Degioanni, developer, team leader.
- Gianluca Varenni, developer, maintainer.
- Fulvio Risso, developer, elder.
- John Bruno, reviewer and advisor.
- Piero Viano, who was the first person working on this project. The work has been done as part of its graduation thesis at the Politecnico di Torino
WinDump is the porting to the Windows platform of tcpdump, that is a network capture program developed by Network Research Group (NRG) of the Information and Computing Sciences Division (ICSD) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) in Berkeley, California.
Special thanks to Microsoft Research, which sponsored this work when it was at its very beginning.