[pcap-ng-format] TODO in pcap-ng specifications

Anders Broman anders.broman at ericsson.com
Tue Jul 24 07:28:00 PDT 2012

Hi,
One comment after a quick read trough
if_IPv4addr				multiple
if_IPv6addr				multiple

Is the IP address(es) of the capturing interface of any interest?
If the capture is of a span/mirror port or of a tap I guess not, we have an SIP user traffic
Generator which have > 13 0000 virtual IP addresses assigned to a interface that'd mess up
Any representation of IP addresses badly I think.

Regards
Anders