[pcap-ng-format] Multiple section header blocks

Carpenter, Brandon J brandon.carpenter at pnnl.gov
Thu Nov 1 09:34:59 PDT 2012

Erik,

It is perfectly valid to have multiple SHBs in a single PCAP-NG file,
however, Wireshark currently supports only a single section header
block.  I was working on improvements to Wireshark PCAP-NG handling
several months ago with support for multiple section header blocks
(among other things).  The work is not complete, and I hope to get back
to it soon, but I can send you a patch for what I have.

Brandon