[pcap-ng-format] opsarea presentation?

Michael Tuexen tuexen at wireshark.org
Wed Jul 23 17:21:45 UTC 2014

On 23 Jul 2014, at 13:16, Michael Richardson <mcr at sandelman.ca> wrote:

> So, was pcap-ng well receives by opsarea WG this morning?
There were a couple of people willing to review and contribute.
I also got or will get contacts within Apple, Google, Microsoft
and hopefully others. The WG chairs will talk to the AD if it
is OK to work on that within the OPSAWG. I guess we mostly need
concrete names of people who are willing to (and actually will)
contribute and review. And then move the discussion to the WG
mailing list.

Best regards
Michael