[pcap-ng-format] Proposing new block type for PCAP-NG (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jasper Bongertz jasper at packet-foo.com
Fri Mar 27 10:05:24 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,

indeed; somehow I lost track of where we are with this at the moment,
but  we  should  try  to get things going again. I guess we'll have to
expect more requests for more options/block types in the future, so it
would be good to get a process established for this.

Is anyone on this list interested in working on PCAPng at Sharkfest
2015? I'll be there and I guess it could be a good opportunity to make
some progress when talking face to face.

Cheers,
Jasper