[pcap-ng-format] [OPSAWG] draft-gharris-opsawg-pcap.txt --- IANA considerations

Michael Richardson mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca
Tue Dec 22 19:36:31 UTC 2020

<mohamed.boucadair at orange.com> wrote:
> [...]

Well, this document is ten years ago, and RFC8726 is Nov. 2020, and I think
that the confusion on this question is what generated the need for RFC8726.

Adrian: wrt:
  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/opsawg/m4I4vMrYyAxhv18k3LcUk-_Te94/

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF at sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )