[Winpcap-users] FW: run winpcap in windows xp like snoop inSolaris

{Team Netcount} netcount at netcabo.pt
Sat Jul 9 13:48:30 GMT 2005

MessageYou are (as it looks) sniffing the wrong device (PPP-ADSL <=> Ndiswan)
You probably want to sniff your local Ethernet card. You should type "windump -D" to check on your device name and then use it in the -i option.
E.g.
"C:\>windump -D"
1.\Device\NPF_GenericNdisWanAdapter (Generic NdisWan adapter)
2.\Device\NPF_{05CB2CF5-DED1-4C27-8C83-DA5776C2A2BD} (NETGEAR PA101 USB Phoneline10X Adapter (Microsoft's Packet Scheduler) )
3.\Device\NPF_{F98A41B8-7C97-49FC-A919-72137C84F7D0} (VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter  (Microsoft's Packet Scheduler) )
and then
"C:\windump -i \Device\NPF_{F98A41B8-7C97-49FC-A919-72137C84F7D0}"

Boa sorte
Pedro Lucas
Team Netcount
http://netcount.no-ip.com
PS: Precisam de ajuda nessa área ? Estou livre e desimpedido ;-)