[Winpcap-users] Other process that uses WinPCap change settings

Pelles, Noam Noam.Pelles at verint.com
Wed Jul 27 10:04:37 GMT 2005

HI,

I am writing some kind of sniffer using WinPCap. I have encounter that
while it is capturing packets and
different application that uses also WinPCap ( Packetyzer) starts,  my
application lost less packets ...( which is good).
My question is - what settings may change when another process that uses
WinPCap starts ( I know the capture mode is like that )  ?

Thanks

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).