[Winpcap-users] Future work on winpcap

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:23:13 GMT 2005

If I remember well (that was 1999!) I was talking about loading (and
unloading) the driver automatically instead of using .inf files, control
panel and OS rebooting.

This was implemented ages ago, and allowed us to create the single
executable installer that works on all the OSes, one of the features
that our users like the most.

Loris