[Winpcap-users] Bogus IP Header

Gordon Graham gcgraham33 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:35:00 GMT 2005

I'm happy to report that I now have Ethereal/Winpcap working properly. I'm
embarassed to report that it was user error. Although I thought I had
properly turned off the McAfee firewall, it turns out that I hadn't (I had
selected "Allow All" thinking this disabled the firewall but there's a
seperate way to actually turn it off, which I hadn't done). Once I corrected
that, everything was fine.

Thanks so much to everyone for responding and helping. Sorry for posting a
problem that was my own fault.

Thanks!
Gordon