[Winpcap-users] Capturing only incoming packets

Moshe Shaked mshaked at qualcomm.com
Thu Jun 30 13:59:26 GMT 2005

Hi Ramon,

Let me give you a brief description of what I'm trying to do.
I wont to develop a repeater using the Winpcap.
I took a PC with 2 Ethernet cards and each packet that received by one card
I'm sending it to the other.
I want to capture only the incoming packet from each card, so when I will
send the packets to the other card, I will not capture it (using one of the
capture function).
Can it be done easily using WinPcap?

thanks,
Moshe