[Winpcap-users] How to save packets to a file?

He Zhiyu zhiyu_he at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 14:13:44 GMT 2005

Guy,thanks for your response.I have finished that function,Thanks very much
for your help.

I have another two questions.

1. I printed the content of the whole packet in Hex,and I should print them
in ASCII.I tried to use "%c" in a circle to print them,but the result looks
very strange.Anything was wrong with the format string "%c"?

2. I printed the header->len and the header->caplen,they are always the
same.What's the differences between them?

Zhiyu He