[Winpcap-users] ANNOUNCE: WinPcap web site migration

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 18 19:00:43 GMT 2005

Gianluca Varenni wrote:

> The migration was completed yesterday.
>
> Now all the requests to winpcap.polito.it will be forwarded to winpcap.org.
>
> Please update your links to avoid unneeded forwards.

I've done that for the Ethereal Wiki and I've checked in a change for
the tcpdump.org site; I'll look at doing that for the main Ethereal Web
site (which is a bit of a pain, as I can't yet do it on my PowerBook -
TheWML doesn't yet build on Panther, and the DarwinPorts version doesn't
work there, either, and Fink looks like too much extra gunk to drag in).

Presumably when WinDump migrates to winpcap.org, and if Analyzer
migrates there as well, links to them should be updated as well.