[Winpcap-users] anyway around the being an admin to kick start winpcap

Le anh Dung dungbkhn at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 15:27:02 GMT 2005

I checked this problem and my program is required run with Guest, and it work well all case, boot and login as either Admin or Guest account ( win2k, xp) !
How's your problem?

Nick Duda <nduda at vistaprint.com> wrote:

I have a program in a call center that works off winpcap
200+ agents
but after a reboot it wont work until an admin logs on and starts the first app that uses winpcap
as mentioned in the FAQ. Anyway around this? I need a freshly rebooted computer to work with winpcap without a local admin doing it first.

Nick