[Winpcap-users] Re: [Winpcap-team] Using Winpcap with C#

Rui Oliveira racoqster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:28:08 GMT 2005

Hello Friends

I'm a new member of this mailing list (my introduction is below) and i want
to use winpcap dll's in C#, i've noticied that some users of this mailing
list already managed to make this work, my question is how? I would
appreciate some help from anyone who have managed to get this working!

Please Reply!

Rui Oliveira