[Winpcap-users] pcap_open

gordysc gordysc at vt.edu
Thu Nov 24 16:42:57 GMT 2005

Hello, I am currently loving the ideas of what you can do with these files.
The only issue I have is pcap_open. I have been trying to compile the
statistics file that was presented on the main website, but I got a linker
error.  I am using Dev CPP, and I have tried the #define HAVE_REMOTE before
the #include <pcap.h>  I have also tried #include <remote-ext> before the
pcap.h just to see if that  would work.  The error I receieve states,
"Undefined reference to pcap_open, pcap_compile...etc  Any suggestions?
From,
Luke G