[Winpcap-users] incomplete list in PacketGetAdapterNames

Michal Szostakiewicz creed at tls.pl
Sat Nov 26 00:13:30 GMT 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Loris Degioanni wrote:

> Does the problem happen when hot plugging/removing the adapters on a running
> machine?

I'm not sure, but I suppose it might be the case.

Do you suggest that rebooting machine with device in PCMCIA slot could
solve the problem? Maybe it's worth trying.

But actually the situation is more funny. The adapters I'm using provide
two network devices - WLAN and WWAN. It happens that WWAN device is on the
list and WLAN is not...

greetz,
creed