[Winpcap-users] Filter Problem

Deston High mqx at low-axs.net
Sat Nov 26 21:05:26 GMT 2005

Hello, i have problem's filter outgoing traffic.
When i set a filter (eg. "tcp and port 60000") then pcap_dispatch
doesn't get
any packet. (there are packets with port 60000 (both sport and dport)!)
...i send a packet with source and destination port 60000 and have the
PPPOE protocol set. (just want to mention this)

I have tryed the filter "src host 192.168.0.1" (assuming 192.168.0.1 is
my ip)
and the capturing works, but when i try to touch the TCP header it
always fails.

someone know what happens here?

PS: Sry about the double post! maybe my first mail was not
understandable.  O:-)