[Winpcap-users] thank you!

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:25:45 GMT 2005

paul,
I'm not aware of any 802.11 driver able to capture 802.11 native and
control frames with WinPcap. The reason is that Windows, for the moment,
doesn't have any kind of wireless support, and the NIC drivers export
wireless links as fake ethernet links.
Some commercial vendors provide products able to do low-level wireless
capture, but these products are based on custom drivers that will not
work with WinPcap.

Loris