[Winpcap-users] Is it possible to use the wincap as the Tx/Rxdata path of my own TCP/IP protocol stack?

simonmychen simonmychen at pchome.com.tw
Fri Oct 28 01:35:48 GMT 2005

Thanks to guy's response!  I know the winpcap's main application is for
network packet capture and analysis. Because I need to find the soultion
that can verify my TCP/IP protocol stack in PC simulation,  I just wanna
discuss the possibility of  my need by winpcap.  Does anyone have tried this
method? If I set the different IP addresses to winsocks and my own TCP/IP
protocol stack, does the network run correctly(two IP in one MAC address)?

Thanks!