[Winpcap-users] packet redirection

Alex Narinsky alex_narinsky at guardium.com
Wed Sep 14 14:11:59 GMT 2005

That is a very interesting discussion. As a user, I am not getting the
definite conclusion yet.

So far, winpcap cannot work as a firewall.  Will it be possible with
future modifications to use winpcap for building a firewall even with a
performance drawback? In another words would it be possible to protect
sensible applications from undesired packets?
Thanks,
Alex