[Winpcap-users] problem using winpcap 3.1 with windows service

Alex Narinsky alex_narinsky at guardium.com
Mon Sep 19 13:22:39 GMT 2005

I was using beta 3 of winpcap 3.1 and was quite satisfied with this
edition.  Switching to the final version brought the problem with
automatic Windows service. I would rather stay with the version that
does not have this problem.  Are there any benefits in upgrading to the
final release version of winpcap 3.1 from the beta 3 version?

Thanks, Alex