[Winpcap-users] Winpcap blocking Internet Connection

Anshuman Aggarwal anshuman at brillgene.com
Thu Apr 6 17:25:20 GMT 2006

GV,
 Thanks for your suggestions....I had attempted both of these (uninstalling
netmon and Winpcap) ....however this is complicated by one other aspect...

My net connection has worked before with WinPcap .... I am not sure what
caused this change that has made it stop working...

IS IT possible that WinPcap is providing some function when it is running
which the TCPIP stack (possibly corrupted is no longer doing?)

Everything works fine once Ethereal is running

ALSO, one interesting note...sometimes the ethernet connection works if it is
connected at startup even without the Ethereal running

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks