[Winpcap-users] WINPCAP issue with Microsoft C# (VS 2005)

Chris Boebel cboebel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:43:53 GMT 2006

GV -

Actually, after reading the article I read the responses on the associated
message board. It turns out that this has been solved with .net 2.0 (I'm
using VS 2005).

If you use this before the delegate declaration, everything works correctly.
I grabbed several thousand packets using pcap_dispatch / callback without
any trouble.

[UnmanagedFunctionPointer(CallingConvention.Cdecl)]

Thank you for leading me in the right direction!

Chris