[Winpcap-users] Error Compilation Tutorial Gathering Statisticson the network traffic

Cirix MAN cirixman at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:04:11 GMT 2006

First of all thank you for your fast answer.

I had indeed a problem in my linking required libraries. I had well
specified the repertory containing the includes and that containing the
librairies of Winpcap but few Librairies having the same name were present
in the default repertory of Visual C++.

And as I had forgotten to place the repertory of the Winpcap librairies in
priority compared to the other repertories.

The problem is thus now solved.  I am a little confused to have to disturb
to you for such a stupid trick.

Afflicted Thank you very much and little-to be with forthcoming once.

PS : Sorry for my bad english, i use Google Translation for helping me and
he isn't very efficient ;)