[Winpcap-users] Entry Point in a DLL

Thomas O'Hare Tom at RedTile.Com
Mon Aug 7 03:09:24 GMT 2006

FWIW, put it in your own "h" file for that part of your project.  That
should declare it or prototype it for use.

Thanks,
~ Thomas O'Hare ~
President, RedTile, Inc. - DBA: RedTile Software
Web, Wireless, Network, Database & Systems Software
+1.407.295.9148 ; +49.8651.717950 ; http://www.RedTile.Com/
Operations Manager; Virtual FoxPro User Group
Tom at VFUG.Org ; http://www.VFUG.Org/