[Winpcap-users] Quest about support Windows Vista X64 Edition

Jade_Fang at acer.com.tw Jade_Fang at acer.com.tw
Tue Aug 29 10:09:45 GMT 2006

Hi winpcap-team:

      I can't find installer for Windows Vista beta 2 x64 edition on your website. Do you have any
plan or schedule for support it? Please let me know.
If it is possibile to support  Vista beta 2 x64 editionin, What time it will be available? Thank a
lot.

Best Regards
Jade Fang

This email contains information that is for sole use of the intended recipient and may be
confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of this email, or the contents of this email is prohibited.
Please notify the sender by reply this email and destroy the original email if your receipt of this
email is in error.