[Winpcap-users] WinPCap doesnt detect my Wireless Card.

Thomas O'Hare Tom at RedTile.Com
Thu Aug 31 16:53:48 GMT 2006

Swetha

You may want to pick up the v.4 Beta 1 files.  I believe they address a lot of the new hardware issues.

Or you can try another PC.  A lost WiFi on Vista is, IMO, not a good platform to test on.  Remember Vista has not even been fully tested (released)!

Thanks,
RedTile, Inc. - DBA: RedTile Software
Web, Wireless, Network, Database & Systems Software
+1.407.295.9148 ; +49.8651.717950 ; http://www.RedTile.Com/