[Winpcap-users] SharpPcap as wrapper

GefRaitaSep at uboot.com GefRaitaSep at uboot.com
Thu Dec 21 19:47:08 GMT 2006

Thanks for your answer for my "exotic" question in this mailing-list!

The categorization of EthernetPackets was my first problem with AirpCap and SharpPcap. When I changed the values in LinkLayer.cs and LinkLayers.cs the protcolos could be received correctly. For any interested person I posted the values in the SharpPcap forum where I haven´t got any solution for my problem. (http://www.codeproject.com/cs/internet/sharppcap.asp >> Thread "AirpCap packets")

Now, after analyzing the receipt of packets in Wireshark and SharpPcap (bytestreams are difficult to understand ;-)) I recognized that the "faulty" packet fragments of SharpPcap are ignored by Wireshark. Therefore, everything works correct!