[Winpcap-users] PacketGetAdapterNames: The parameter is incorrect(87)

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Feb 7 17:14:22 GMT 2006

Hi Todd,

as a matter of facts due to the relative obsolescence of win9x and its poor
performance, our efforts are all concentrated on the development of winpcap
under NT systems. As a
consequence, we can provide very little support for this OS (but patches are
always welcome).

If you can report the bug as explained on the winpcap web site
(http://www.winpcap.org/contact.htm, bottom half of the page), I can have a
look at it, no promises, though.

I'm very sorry for that.

Have a nice day