[Winpcap-users] pcap_getevent external symbol not found

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri Feb 10 19:43:38 GMT 2006

Hi.

The problem is that you are probably including win32_extensions.h directly in your sources. That file is an internal header file, missing the normal "extern "C" {}" declarations.

You should only include pcap.h and add the preprocessor definition WPCAP in order to use the Windows specific extensions to the pcap library.