[Winpcap-users] determinist / speed up the transmission with winpcap ?

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:43:45 GMT 2006

It's definitely possible, but it's not easy stuff.
I suggest you to download the WinPcap source code, and give a look at
the packetNTx folder. You will need the Microsoft DDK to compile the
driver, especially the Write.c file.

If you need assistance, CACE Technologies provides kernel-level
development support on a consultancy basis. Check http://www.cacetech.com/.

Loris