[Winpcap-users] Link Error

ashish yadav ashish_frnds at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 19 07:44:12 GMT 2006

hi ray.
  This library is present in windows by default or it's provided by IDE's like .net framework for ip helper functions.it's got nothing to do with winpacp version..
  either this library file is missing or the u haven't properly given the path..
  just get this file from internet and put this in library folder of visual studio.. and include this library filename in linker options in visual studio..
  i hope u will be able to solve it out..
  jus mail me if u still got the problem.

RFofCASS at aol.com wrote:
          Hi

  I downloaded WpdPack_3_2_alpha earlier this week.  I am running under WIndows XP Version 5.1 using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.

  I have been trying to get the Examples-pcap applications to run.  My problem is that when I link I get the error:       "LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "Iphlpapi.lib"

  Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong please

  Regards

  Ray