[Winpcap-users] pcap_live_dump

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:34:41 GMT 2006

Not yet.
The feature is quite complicated to implement, because of the new
multiple-kernel-buffering system introduced in winpcap 3.0 beta
(previuos versions of WinPcap should in fact work). It's in our to do
list, but with low priority, so I don't think it will be back very soon.
Unless somebody else is willing to contribute to it.

By the way, I updated the manual to state that the function (and
pcap_live_dump_ended) is not working yet.

Loris