[Winpcap-users] Good (internal) wireless cards.

Eric Hansen nightskywriter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:11:49 GMT 2006

Best bet is to basically google around some, with queries such as:

WinPCap supported internal wireless card

and stuff like that...if you're not picky, and can do external, D-Link
DWL-G122 works perfect for me...

However, your post sounds like you're trying to use WinPCap on a Linux
OS...why?  WinPCap is Windows NT, 2000, XP only...not sure about 9x, but
yeah...

If you want to have the functionality of WPC in Linux, use libpcap...

On 7/3/06, Neil <neil at voidfx.net> wrote:

さよう今に
君立ちで。。。愛して
私は二ィナァジョイビロヌを愛