[Winpcap-users] C#

Razan M razanhlq at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:03:34 GMT 2006

Hi again

I want to thank you for your replies , especially for the sharppcap website,
but I have another question about sharppcap, my project captures the packets
and  needs to resend them after changing the destination address , how can I
do that? I tried alot ( every method I found , changed the readonly
properties ,.... ), but I couldn't know how.
please tell me
Thank you again.