[Winpcap-users] Borlando Builder

Jeronimo Castrillon jeronimocm at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 00:21:06 GMT 2006

Hi,

  I am new in the using of WinPcap. I have just begun today. I am kind of  in a rush because I am finishing my thesis on Embedded System Design. I  am planning to use the library functions to communicate without too  much overhead from protocols to a system I designed. I try to compile  some examples using Borland C++ builder 6 and I got this message:

  Build
    [Linker Error] 'C:\ARCHIVOS DE  PROGRAMA\BORLAND\CBUILDER6\PROJECTS\ACCELOGIC\WPDPACK\LIB\WPCAP.LIB'  contains invalid OMF record, type 0x21 (possibly COFF)

  Can anybody help me? It would be very nice.

  Thanks,

  Jeronimo Castrillon