[Winpcap-users] Adapting WinPcap’s functionality for connecting to Wi-Fi access points (APs).

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 20:53:17 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I'm investigating WinPcap's functionality for 9x, NT, 2000, XP, and perhaps
Vista.

Do you know if it (WinPCap) can or anyone has adapted it to for connecting
to Wi-Fi access points (APs).  I see the PacketRequest function which
appears to allow one to access the NIC to do whatever the OIDs will let us.

Before I try I thought I'd ask.  Is this already somewhere in the existing
functionality or is someone else possibly using this library to provide this
area of use??

…or is this a lame question?
Thanks so much,

*George*