[Winpcap-users] How to develop a tool with winpcap

Vasily Borovyak vbor at isd.dp.ua
Fri Jul 28 05:53:52 GMT 2006

First of all you can find many examples of 'developing tools' on the
winpcap.org. Just make an effort to take a look.

Second thing.
pcap_send() does not take 50% of CPU if used well. It is most probably
the problem of your code.
If it is okay you can send your code directly to me and I'll try to
review it. Let's not litter the mailing list.

Best regards. Vasily Borovyak <vbor at isd.dp.ua>