[Winpcap-users] Re: header->ts.tv_usec

Vasily Borovyak vbor at isd.dp.ua
Thu Jun 8 11:52:38 GMT 2006

I do not understand why do you need that. Could you please explain?
As far as I know timeval is used not for the *time* representing but for
the *short period of time* representing.

So I can only assume the answer for your question.
I made a quick look at the wpcap sources and found these lines:
*      timeout.tv_sec = to_ms / 1000;
      timeout.tv_usec = (to_ms * 1000) % 1000000;
*Where *to_ms* is the some microseconds value.

Best regards. Vasily Borovyak <vbor at isd.dp.ua>