[Winpcap-users] Checking whether adapter is alive

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:44:12 GMT 2006

Bryan, Shmuel,
do you have a small snippet of code that we can use to replicate the
problem? That would allow us to debug it more easily.

A simple workaround, if the frequency of the calls to PacketRequest() is
not high, is closing and reopening the adapter every time. The adapter
should just not open if the card is removed.

Loris