[Winpcap-users] How can I get Packet statistic using winpcap

Isara Anantavrasilp isara.a at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:24:50 GMT 2006

I also had problem with dispatcher function.

I dont really understand your question but I think you have the
problem of linking the objects.

If you write your program in OOP style (i.e. C++ style), you cannot
use dispatcher function.
Somehow VC++ does have problem with callback function and gives LINK
ERROR when you compile the program.

The solution that I found (which might not be optimal) is that to
declare dispatcher_handler to global function.
That is, it should not belong to any class. Then you can compile the program.
(pcap_loop, however, can be called within a class member.)

-- BiGGA